Hotel Card Inserting on off Power Light Switch Wall Switch
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $18 / Piece|
Hotel Card Inserting On Off Power Light Switch Wall Switch
1. Basic Parameter
Insert card switch Size: 86mm*86mm
Controlling box size: L210mm*W110mm*H50mm
Input/ Output Voltage: AC 100V-150V/ AC180V-240V
For Mifare card type: ESS-40
For Temic RF card type: ESS-30
For IC card type: ESS-10
For Magnetic card type: ESS-11
For general use: ESS-00
Energy saving switch function:
- Both a power switch and energy saver which is used to save electricity for rooms for inns, hotels or any school dormitory or house ..etc Guests or persons insert the smart cards into the socket to gain the power for the rooms or take out the cards from the socket to cut off the power for a room.
- Saving cost of manegement for hotels,office and appartment,etc, and the same time, reduce consumption of electric resource to protect surrouding environment.
Energy saving switch is used for following 6 types:
- ordinary energy saving switch( Can accept any card to gain the power.)
- IC chip card energy saving switch( Only accept IC chip outside card to gain the power.)
- 125KHZ card (Such as Temic or EM card) energy saving switch( Only accept 125KHZ card to gain the power.)
- 125KHZ card (Temic card) energy saving switch( only accept programed Temic cards with room number to gain the power)
- 13.56MHZ card (such as MF 1K card) energy saving switch( Only accept 13.56MHZ card to gain the power.)
- 13.56MHZ card ( MF 1K card) energy saving switch( only accept programed MF 1K cards with room number to gain the power)
Orbita supply energy saving switches which can be operated by insertion of a hotel room door key card or a special key fob or tag. These energy saving switches reduce energy costs and produce a speedy return on investment. Our switches work with the major hotel access control equipment produced by manufacturers such as Vingcard, Onity, Kaba, Cisa etc.
Hotel card key switch turns electrical circuits on or off when a key card is inserted or removed from its slot. Energy-efficient hotel card key switch, helping the hospitality industry reduce energy consumption in empty hotel rooms.
This assures that when guests are not in their room, energy will not be wasted on lights or appliances left on. When a guest enters a room, guests key card is inserted into a docking station. After the key card is inserted, infrared signal is obstructed or RF contactor/non-contactor is activated subsequently "energizes" the hotel guest room. When the key card is removed from its dock, the controlled circuits will have power for another 15 seconds to allow safe exit from the room before power is turned off. To restore power to the rooms controlled circuits; reinsert the hotel key card into the card key switch.
By reducing the amount of energy exhausted on lighting, heating and cooling unoccupied rooms, with hotel card key switch, hotel owners can reduce energy consumption up to 30 percent. When factoring lower power bills, the hotel can recoup initial installation costs in less than 4 years. Architects and contractors can now modernize a hotel without running wires to the controls. No special wiring or networking expertise is required.
In a word, with Hotel Card key switch, facilities managers in the hospitality industry can easily comply with current energy save without compromising guest comfort and satisfaction